Father Son Retreat Weekend
April 21-23, 2017
Take advantage of the opportunity to spend time investing in each other. The weekend is filled with fun, laughter, learning, worship, adventure & making lasting memories together! Not to mention you will have a blast with all of the great activities we’ve got planned – like rock climbing, canoeing, lodge ball (classic Boys Camp version of dodge ball), mountain biking, mountain boarding, boating, archery, and more.
Capacity is limited. Last year we sold out so sign up in advance to hold your spot.
- $209 + HST for each Parent/Child
- $99 + HST for each additional child
- “Parents” are any significant figure in the child’s life
- Children are between the ages of 10-16
- Cost includes Meals, Lodging & Activities
- Arrive to the Adventure Camp site after 7pm on Friday (having eaten dinner)
- Departure after lunch on Sunday
- Bring a sleeping bag or bedding for a single
- Bring comfy clothes and indoor shoes
- Bring outdoor play clothes/warm clothes
- Bring toiletries & towel
- Bring a bible & notebook